UK Housing Market ‘Mini-Boom’ post-lockdown.
I read an article on Homes & Property earlier this week. This one caught my eye as it talks about UK Housing Market ‘Mini-Boom’ post-lockdown. For the full article, click here.
- The article talks about there being a ‘mini-boom’ due to the stamp duty holiday.
- The average house price has increased 75% over the last month.
- There has been an increase in buyers putting offers in.
- Lucian Cook, director of residential research at Savills, believes the pandemic itself has driven demand
- Another driver of the market is working from home.
- There is a trend in people moving out of London and getting more for their money elsewhere.
Whether you are in debt and struggling to pay the mortgage or simply need the cash fast, you have come to the right place. Sell My House Quickly Bristol is a small family business dedicated to helping individuals, selling their property, find a solution that works for them. You are never under any pressure to sell, feel free to give us a call and have an informal and confidential chat.